In India, people welcome the summer season despite the scorching heat so that they can enjoy the delicious summer fruit- mango. Mangoes taste so great that everybody forget they???re also healthy. Mangoes are found in a huge quantity only in the summer season. It is a lovable fruit and hence it is also known as the ???King of fruits???.
Mangoes are rich in nutrients. It is an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
It also contains traces of magnesium, manganese, selenium, calcium, iron, and phosphorus which are very important for our body.
It is high in energy and beta carotene which is an important antioxidant that helps to prevent major illnesses like cancer and tuberculosis.
It is rich in tartaric acid, malic acid and traces of citric acid that help in maintaining the alkali reserve of the body.
Mangoes can be used both internally and externally for the skin. Mangoes reduce clogged skin pores and do away with pimples.
So with all the above mentioned important and yummy facts about mango here comes a small and quick serve that is going to be loved by all the elder and younger ones of the family the??Mango Milk Shake.
INGREDIENTS (Servings 4 persons):
- Milk- 250 ml
- Curd- 75 grams
- Mango- 2 large (peeled and sliced)
- Sugar- 4 large spoons
- Water- 150 ml
- Mint leaves
- Mango slices (Cut into small cubes)
- Crush the ice cubes and keep aside in the fridge.
- Now take the milk into the juicer jar of a mixer.
- Add curd, mango slices, sugar and water to it.
- Mix and blend well till the mango slices are crushed evenly.
- Remove the jar.
- Pour the shake into glasses.
- Add some crushed ice to it.
- Top with some mango cubes and mint leaves
So your mango milk-shake is ready. Serve??it??cold.