Tired of serving your guests with the old and boring recipes of chicken ?
Today we bring to you the recipe of Crispy Honey Fried chicken that you can serve as a snack??in the evening or as a side dish for the main course.
This Crispy Honey Fried chicken can be custom made to be sweet and salty for your kids and also can be served with hot and spicy chili flakes to spice up those party gossips. This tasty chicken recipe is very easy to make and comes with minimum preparation time so that you can serve your guests fresh from the oven.
Preparation time : 30 mins
Ingredients : (Serves 4)
- Chicken, 500 gms
- Maida, 100 gms
- Corn flour, 100 gms
- Rice flour, 50 ?? gms
- Eggs ??2
- Ginger paste, 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste, 2 tablespoon
- Tomato ketchup, 2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Honey to taste
- Chilly flakes to taste
- White Oil, 200 ml
- Vinegar, 2 tablespoon
- Add 2 tablespoon of vinegar to the chicken, mix well and wash off with clean water. It removes the raw chicken smell and cleans the chicken properly.
- ????Take the chicken in a container and add ginger and garlic paste and mix well.
- ??Add salt to taste, chili flakes and 1 tablespoon of honey to the above mixture.
- ??Add two eggs, maida, cornflour, rice flour and mix very well so that the chicken is covered in a mixture of a smooth and sticky batter.
- ??Put the mixture in the fridge to marinate for about half an hour. This helps soften the chicken.
- ??Take the marinated chicken out of the freezer and add some cornflour if the batter turns watery.
- ??Take a frying pan and add white oil to dip fry the chicken.
- ??Fry the chicken till golden brown and keep it separately.
- ??In a separate frying pan, heat a little white oil and add onion rings, capsicum rings, and green chili to spice it up. Add a pinch of salt and add the fried chicken, into it.
- ??Add two tablespoons of honey and one tablespoon of chili flakes and saute for 2 minutes in high flame.
Serve hot as an evening snack or along with a dish of rice.
Note: How to make chili flakes at home.
Take dry chilly and head it on a Tawa till they start to pop or till they are crisp .
Put them in a mixer grinder and make sure you do not turn it powder. You just need flakes.